Monday, February 6, 2012

Target Makeup Deals


This past Saturday I went to Target and scored some super great deals on makeup! I found a ton of stuff on clearance and then had a bunch of coupons, so I got this all for practically nothing.

Here's What I Got:
Almay Smart Shade Concealer, on clearance for $5.41
Used $3/1 Almay Smart Shade Product
and $2/1 Any Almay Product
Final Price: $0.41

LOREAL Eyeshadow, on clearance for $2.75 (I got 2)
Used (2) $1/1 LOREAL Eyeshadow/Eyeliner Product
Final Price: $1.75 each/$3 each

LOREAL Paris Nailcolor, on clearance for $1.97 (I got 2)
Used (2) $1/1 LOREAL Paris Nail Product
Final Price: $0.97 each

Covergirl Lipslicks, on clearance for $2.47
Used $2.50/2 Covergirl Products,any
Final: $2.47

Total Retail Value: $33.38
What I Paid: $7.19 {including tax}

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen any coupons for Baby Lips or Color Riche balm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I got the Sunday paper, which you can probably still find...and there was a $2 off Maybelline lip product. At Target, Baby Lips is $2.99 so you could get it for $0.99
    I'm not sure what brand Color Riche is, but if it's Maybelline, you could use the $2 off for that too.

    ReplyDelete