Saturday, February 11, 2012

Guest Room Clean Up

This post will be a little embarassing to share, because of the chaos involved. I have always been a neat, organized freak and this room shows quite the opposite of that. Our guest room had morphed into an office, a craft room, and a storage space. We've been doing so many house projects at once for awhile and everything just kept getting piled up and neglected. SO, without further ado (spelling?), here is the mess of a room.

This would be my ever-so-lovely craft table, with lots of stuff underneath in "storage"


This is what you get when you walk into the room: small table, desk and bookshelves right in your face.

And this is the closet. I really don't have much to say. A picture is worth a thousand words. 

Stephen (my wonderful husband) & I spent at least two hours getting rid of stuff we didn't want and moving things into the garage-turned-living-room-turned-cold-storage-space. The room went from this crazy mess to this:

We cleared out the bookshelves and cleaned up the desk, which we will be moving into our bedroom for a little while sometime this week.

The closet is much cleaner, but I couldn't resist packing up my craft supplies. Not now, so they will be there for a few more days as well, but will have to be moved into some storage space. Like the kitchen table. Hate that.

And no more craft table, just a nice big empty wall!! I can't wait to put the crib here. I will definitely be showing you some of what we have planned for our second nursery. SO excited! Demo begins this week!! :)


1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about that closet! hehe Mine (craft room) always looks like that!!! Now that we're moving, it FINALLY looks clean & organized...too bad I won't get to use it for much longer.

    ReplyDelete