Monday, February 13, 2012

Nursery Preview

Okay, so I told you I was going to share with you my inspirations for our second daughter's nursery. I am so excited to get started on this, I seriously can't wait to start demolition!
I haven't narrowed down the EXACT shade of gray I want to paint her walls, but I'm thinking something similar to this wall color {Benjamin Moore's Stonington Gray HC-170}:

And as far as the furniture goes, we still need Addison to keep her crib, especially since it will convert for all the stages she needs it for, so we're going to get a new crib for Zoey, along with a rocker/glider (which I never had with Addison because I didn't think I needed it & now I realize how wrong I was), a changing table,and a new dresser. BUT if I can find a great dresser that could double as a changing table, we'll just get that one piece. I'm still undecided, but here is what I'm hoping for:

Graco Avalon Glider/Ottoman Classic White.Opens in a new windowThis awesome Graco glider..Graco Charleston Classic Convertible Crib Classic White.Opens in a new windowwith this cute crib

Pinned Image A dresser painted this gorgeous color and stuck inside her closet with this pattern painted onto the closet walls:

IMG_2335

Pinned Image I'm in love with this bedding, but it's a little pricey...I'm hoping to find something very similar to it!

Pinned Image I also will be making this kind of mobile, just with different colors.

definitely making a Z like this! This {but obviously a Z}

I have SO many more ideas, but you would need to see a drawing instead of just pictures. Demolition will be Friday and Saturday and we will start painting hopefully early next week. I will post lots of pictures of the transition. For now, sweet dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment