Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Target Coupon Deals


About 2 weeks ago, I scored some more awesome deals at Target! It's taken me forever to post about it, but here it is!

What I got:
(2) 3oz. bags of IAMS dog food-$3.00
Used (2) $3/1 IAMS cat/dog food
Final Price: Free, plus there are coupons for a free trial size inside each bag, which equals 2 more free bags of dog food! (For those of you who know we don't have a dog, I got this for my family who does!)

(6) Aquafresh Trial Size Toothpastes-$1.00 each
Used (6) $1/1 Aquafresh, any
Final Price: Free

(2) BIC Disposable Razors-$2.79
Used B1G1 Free BIC Disposable
Final Price: $2.79 for both, or $1.39 each

Almay Smart Shade Blush-$5.41
Used $3/1 Almay Smart Shade Target Coupon
& $2/1 Almay, any manufacturer
Final Price: $0.41

Total Retail Value:  $22.99
What I Paid: $3.20 plus some change in tax

No comments:

Post a Comment