Monday, September 30, 2013

Vacation & The Shop



Hey guys! It's been a little while since I've posted, because we were on vacation! We went to visit my family in New Jeresy, who we haven't seen in 2 1/2 years; they hadn't even met Zoey! It was so much fun and it seemed to fly by. That's one of the things I hate about vacations. They make you want to quit your job. We made a trip up to Vermont with one of my childhood friends to surprise our mutual childhood friend for her birthday. It was SO much fun! We went shopping in Massachusetts, watched a movie, drove around the beautiful small town she lives in...it was perfect. And I miss it. But, you know, there's no place like home. None. To be in your own bed, in your own house, where you can do whatever you want is...bliss.


 
Back to our normal, hectic life though! We got back late this past Saturday and we've all got some coughs and congestion. Booo. Sunday was all about unpacking, grocery shopping, crafting, and getting my shop set up with my mom. We took the furniture for my space to the store and she helped with some of the setup and then I was on my own. Hanging a curtain rod to the ceiling with twine while standing on a wobbly step ladder is not my idea of fun. I was so sure that I would break the ladder and come crashing down on the setup next to mine. 'Cause that's something I would do.
But I got most of it done and tonight I will head back to the store for some pricing and to add some more things to the shop and I will have pictures for you all later. I am so excited and honored. Please pray for success, dear readers! I would love it if this could be something that would be big, something I could devote more time to. Thank you all so much!

I hope you have a wonderful week,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment