Friday, September 6, 2013

Sutton Home Interior {Shop Feature}

Hey everyone, I hope you all are having a wonderful Friday! I am really looking forward to this weekend. Vintage Market Days is tomorrow, here in Tulsa! My mom and I love going to VMD. I am so inspired by all of the creativity and love to see what others are making. I'm hoping to be a vendor at VMD in Spring of 2014, but right now, Sutton Home Interiors has some things going on that are going to keep me busy!
Here are some good great news:
{Number One}-I will be featured (as Sutton Home Interiors, my shop), over at The Funky Monkey! There will be a one week long giveaway featuring one of my items. She gets a bunch of traffic, so make sure you check it out & enter! The feature will start September 30th and run for a week. I am still not 100% sure on the giveaway item at this point, but I will make a decision within the next few days.
{Number Two}-I was asked by a soon-to-be shop owner to sell my product in her store! I still cannot believe this one; I feel so honored! The store will be opening in Broken Arrow & they are hoping to open on October 1st. Which means...a lot of rushing to get done with planning my setup and making enough product for the store. I am going to be SO busy, especially with our vacation being at the end of this month. Wahhh!! I will give you more info as we get closer to the date. SO excited, people!!
Have a wonderful weekend!

-Tara

UPDATE: The Funky Monkey giveaway starts today (9/9/13) and will run through 9/16/13.
Also, I didn't give too much detail about the shop S.H.I. was going to be setting up at, but the shop has changed. I wasn't liking the details of the previous shop, and while I would love to have worked with them, I will now be at a new location. Look for Sutton Home Interiors at Creme de la Creme Boutique in Collinsville, OK starting October 1st! I am beyond excited to start getting everything set up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment