Friday, August 2, 2013

{Love Handles}

Hey everyone, I hope you have had a fantastic week and are ready for the weekend! I know I am! This weekend, I am focusing on the kitchen again. We bought the tile for the backsplash, but still haven't had time to get that done, so the kitchen has been a little neglected lately. This weekend, I am going to paint over the base cabinets to touch them up and seal them, and then I should be expecting a package by Wednesday to give the cabinets a more polished look.

love handles!

Aren't they pretty?! Maybe not your style, but I love them! They're oil rubbed bronze, which will go with our sink faucet, and they've got the perfect vintage rustic vibe to them. Aaaaand....they were only $0.82 a piece. Seriously?!! Yes, please. I'll take 21 of them. So for $17, I am a happy camper. I can't wait to install them. Opening drawers without handles is no fun. I will post pictures as soon as I get them installed. In the meantime, I will be finishing up the last of the shelves in the laundry room, so I will share our Laundry Room Reveal with you! Gonna be a busy weekend!

See you tomorrow,

{Tara}

No comments:

Post a Comment