Friday, November 11, 2011

Fall Decor Love

I just can't get enough of this website. I am in love with all of the fall decor I can find on here! Most of them are simple DIY projects almost anyone can do!




love the idea of a "Thankful" tree

 this is a foam ball wrapped in tissue paper!







Total change of topic, but I realized I haven't been "counting my blessings" on here in awhile and I think I left off at #18. So here's my list for today:
18. Thankful for my husband having the day off due to Veterans Day
19. Thankful for those who have served and continue to serve for our freedom
20. We're having another little girl!! My husband is SO proud-he was praying for another girl..so sweet!
21. I am thankful to be able to stay home with our baby girl even though times can be tough
22. I am blessed with wonderful family & friends
23. For a SUPER wonderful pregnancy-I often forget I am pregnant, it's that easy!
24. Thankful for a home, food, a running vehicle, hot water, and all the extras that aren't necessary.
25. Thankful for God's daily provision and His consistent love for us even when we neglect Him.

-Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment