Friday, April 20, 2012

My DIY Stuffed Elephant Project

Zoey's room is absolutely adorable & I can't wait to show you pictures!! BUT, not yet. Womp, womp..sorry, I just want everything to be perfect and her bedding is on back order until May or June! (laaaame...) I might show you pictures before then because that's kind of far off, but in the mean time I will continue to show you bits and pieces of what is going in her room. 
Earlier this week I decided to make a cute stuffed elephant for her room..as decor for now and a toy later on. It is so stinking cute and I can't even take credit for it! I originally found the tutorial here. I don't want Zoey's room to become an overwhelming theme of elephants but I definitely wanted one or two in her room. Her walls are a light gray and her bedding is baby pink and turquoise, so the colors in her room play off of that. Here is her little elephant friend.


 This is another one I made for a friend who is also having a girl and her nursery theme involves elephants (it just so happens that turquoise is one of her nursery colors)




Aren't they so freakin cute?!! If you're not the crafty type and would like one, I am now selling them on my Etsy page and I can make them to match any nursery/kids room. Just go here and see for yourself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment