Monday, January 9, 2012

Photo shoot with my brother

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile! We were so super busy with the holidays, Addison's first birthday party, and just life...I haven't even had time to THINK about blogging. I have been doing so much lately-between planning and celebrating the holidays, I was making tons of Christmas gifts, making party decorations, started babysitting, still crafting, and now I am an extreme-couponer-in-training. Haha. No, but really, I will share the details on that with you later. Today I just wanted to share some photos with you that my brother, who's getting his minor in photography, took of my husband, our daughter, and I. I love the way they turned out!  










You can check out more of his work here (on Facebook) & here (his own personal website).

No comments:

Post a Comment