Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Christmas Crafting with my Mom

Because of my love obsession with Pinterest, I am constantly finding crafts that I want to try. And because Christmas isn't too far off, I've been pinning a lot of Christmas projects. I came across this pretty wreath made of coffee filters and wanted to give this one a try!

I found the tutorial here. It looked so easy and pretty for something made out of coffee filters that I was a little worried mine wouldn't turn out half as good. My mom came over Monday and we got to work on our wreaths. It took us about 2 hours and we had beautiful wreaths!!


I am SO pleased with how it turned out. I'm still not quite done with it. I want to add more Christmas-ey decorations, but that's for another day. Thursday will be our next Christmas craft & I'm so excited to share that with you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment