Friday, April 26, 2013

//Friday Favorites\\

Today I just want to share with you some of my favorite pins. I have a major obsession with exposed wood & that rustic look mixed with some white. ie: these barn doors. and that rustic antler chandelier. Somebody please 
 make me one of those sexy things. I'm begging you! Also, I want barn doors everywhere in my house. (Insert whisper voice).  Everywhere.
 I just think this little path would be so stinkin awesome on a country farm leading to a cozy little guest cottage.
 Love this window box and I think it would add lots of charm on a barn. So sweet!
 I've actually got a spare little bed in our garage that we got from a yard sale years back for only $10. I'm thinking I'm going to put it to good use and make a cute bench out of it for the front porch. Painted white, of course.
 Saw this picture on Pinterest and the shutters and window boxes were DIY-ed! We are about to get new windows and put up new siding soon (and white-wash our red brick!) and I would love to DIY us some shutters. Would be so much cheaper than buying them.
 Okay, so this has me all in love and swooning. I mean, seriously. I love the exposed beams and that table is awesome. Could totally make that. And those lanterns back there, and the planked walls and ceiling...oh, baby...
 This last picture makes me want to go buy some wood and do some handy things with it. Like make a smaller version of this vanity for both of our bathrooms. And frame out some mirrors. Love this! I think I have a problem with throwing that word around so easily. ;)

Tomorrow, I will be back with a super yummy, simple recipe I found that I love. See, there I go again. Don't tell my husband...

{Tara}

No comments:

Post a Comment