Friday, June 22, 2012

Coffee Filter Wreath & Flowers

Around Thanksgiving 2011, my mom and I made some coffee filter wreaths. I didn't take pictures at the time, but we just used coffee filters, hot glue and a foam wreath and worked for 3 hours. The result was beautiful!


Coffee filter projects are now my favorite! I came across a tutorial to make some peonies with them and I was so excited to try it out. It requires some coffee filters (duh), bamboo skewers, green ribbon or tape, floral wire and wire cutters. Tutorial here.
 My finished product!! I hot glued some pretty lace ribbon around a mason jar..thought it looked prettier
 Instagram-ed! ;)
I'm still debating on some coffee filter lights, like these;
but then I found these made with tulle and I think I'm in love!
Maybe I'll do both! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment